$750 (includes 2 sessions)
Lip Lightening is a procedure that is provided to those who wish to correct unwanted darkness of the lips. Using advanced color theory, pigments are custom blended in effort to “Neutralize” the darkness of the lips with an end goal of returning them to a natural even toned color.
If you are prone to Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex 1), please contact you physician and receive a Valtrex prescription 7 days prior to appointment. This procedure could possibly activate a breakout and this prescription is suggested to keep cold sores from forming.
Current price includes 2 sessions and additional sessions may be needed depending on darkness of lips and desired outcome and expectations.
• Heat from smoking that cause lips to turn dark in color
• Lack of Vitamins such as B12
• Hyperpigmentation is also called Melasma( abnormal increase of the melanin on the skin and lips)
• Thyroid disorders
• Certain use of medications
• Too much caffeine consumption
• Lip sucking/biting
• Allergic reactions to foods, toothpaste, lipstick or cosmetics
• Lips that turn blue or darker in color may be a sign that there’s not enough oxygen available from the bloodstream
• Certain chemicals in lipsticks, balms and colored lip creams may also cause rashes and hyperpigmentation
• Corrects unwanted darkness of lips
• Great Procedure for Ex-smokers
• Great for those with hereditary dark lips
• Minimal discomfort/Pain
• Achieves even tone of lips for a more youthful appearance
• Ideal for both men and women
• Lasts 2-5 years (results may vary)