Microblading, Airy Ombre, Nano and Hybrid Nano Brows
*Nano Brows shown is photo*
30 % off (pricing already adjusted)
$100 deposit holds your appointment
Balance paid on day of service
After-hour Appointments Available
- Microblading $650
- Airy Ombre Brows $650
- Nano Brows $750
- Hybrid Nano Brows $800 (Nano Brows+ Shading, commonly known as combo brows)
We specialize in brows that appear NATURAL! Here at Facial Xpressions, we will custom match and blend pigments to perfectly match your natural brow color. Your brows will be slightly darker once procedure is complete, but we assure you that they will lighten due to professional vegan pigments that we use. Pigment is deposited into upper region of the dermis so it fades more rapidly than traditional tattooing techniques, which deposits pigment deeper. No worries, we have you covered. Also remember, we NEVER use black!
- Nano Brows have become our most popular and sought after service. They are the most natural approach for semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing. Hairstrokes are closer in diameter to that of an individual eyebrow hair. Hairstrokes are significantly more slim and more natural in appearance. These brows are also better for the skin the healing process is less traumatic than Microblading.
- Hybrid Nano Brows (also known as Combo Brows) are ideal for those who want natural hairstrokes but need a little bit of shading for fullness due to thinning eyebrow tails. Nano strokes are added at the front of brow and shading will be added throughout as needed to achieve desired fullness. Like Nano Brows, these brows are also better for the skin the healing process is less traumatic than Microblading
- Microblading is a tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add hairstrokes via semi-permanent pigment to the skin. Microblading is NOT recommended for oily, mature or textured skin. For these skin types, we highly suggest Nano Brows or any other brow style.
- Airy Ombre Brows give a natural brow tint appearance. Soft Edges are given around the brow and the fronts are beautifully faded giving it a natural appearance. This brow is still natural in appearance and does not look bold. This choice of brow is recommended for those who desire a brow tint look or something similar to lightly filling in eyebrows with a pencil.